I am the shadow my words make, the meaning that I try to convey though the manipulation of a set of 26 symbols.
I’m aware that people may find this blog and not know where to look to get an overview.
Here are some posts that I think get to the heart of me. Click on the post title to see that post.
- WH: On Being A Wounded Healer
- Neither Sick Nor Invulnerable Living between Transcendence & Abjection
- Circling Beauty The difference between transwomen and women assigned female
- Hot Trannies In Relationship Challenges of being coupled
- Concious Womanhood To make a powerful gender requires consideration
- Chainsaw We cut our way out of the box, and that’s scary
- Burden The Heaviest Burden I Carry
- Unshelled The Price of taking off our armor
- Who The Fuck Wants To Be A Tranny? What we dream of
- Queer Theory & Me How smarts saved my soul.
- Ouch! Am I too queer for my feelings to count?
- Mottled Skin When our skin hurts, can we engage the surprises that bring life?
- Incommunicado If a tranny chatters in a basement, does anyone hear her?
- D/F, T/C Doubt & Faith, Trans & Confidence
- SCC 95 Trans is about total transformation
- I Am A Phobogenic Object Your fear is not my responsibility.
- No Jihad // How Old? Why Day Of Remembrance is important
- Way Out Quest Finding the way back in
- TransNatural Requiem The power of the mind, the power of the body
- The Shit Sequence: Swimming Through Shit, All The Shit, Incomprehensible Shit, Other People’s Shit, Love Shit, Blame Shit
- Baggage Porter The “obligation” to carry other people’s emotional baggage
- Just Something Why does trans have to be everything or nothing?
And if you need to mail me, Callan at Transpractice dot Com will work.